HOW TO BOOK
- Within 72 hours upon receiving the booking notification from you, EE will send an email to you including a link to complete the mandatory booking form.
- The mandatory booking form must be completed within 5 working days to secure your preferred travel date.
- The failure of completing the mandatory booking form may cause a full cancellation of your booking.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of confirming the booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
- Full payment of tour cost and any applicable upfront surcharges including, but not limited to single supplement, flight surcharge, and seasonal surcharge is required at the time of confirming the booking.
- Payment is strictly non-refundable and non-transferable.
- For further payment enquiry, please contact us by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The booking confirmation will be emailed to you within 5 working days after the mandatory booking form is completed by you.
- A preliminary itinerary and international flight itinerary will be emailed to you 1-2 months prior to departure (subject to the given deadlines from different suppliers under different circumstances, this sometimes will be sent out a few months earlier.)
- The pre-departure booking confirmation will be emailed to you 2 weeks prior to departure.
- Flights are booked subject to group ticket and promotional fare availability and may involve up to 2 transits per leg. Flight itineraries are generally not available until approximately 1-2 month before departure, or only available upon dispatch of final documentation (cf. Documentation section). If multiple airlines are advertised, EE is unable to guarantee which airline will be booked. If a specified airline is not available, EE will provide a substitute of similar or higher standard.
- When airlines change schedules or delay flights, EE is unable to notify passengers as we are not advised of these changes by the airline. It will be the passenger's own responsibility to check flight times and ensure they are at the airport to check in and board correctly. EE will not be liable for any costs incurred due to flight schedule changes, delays or cancellations. EE will also not be liable for any aspect of the touring that is missed including flights, cruising, accommodation, transfers and activities.
- Accommodation will vary depending on the group size and cannot be confirmed until final documentation is dispatched or very close to departure. All hotels listed on brochures are intended to be used on all departures but cannot be guaranteed. If the hotels are unavailable for any reason, EE reserves the rights to provide substitutes of similar standard.
- All standards shown are local ratings or self-rated, and standards will vary from region to region, and may not conform the ratings found on international websites or forums that may contain unmoderated public opinion. Hotel locations can be within or outside itinerary cities.
- No refunds are provided for hotel changes. Only twin-bedded rooms can be guaranteed. All other room types are on a request basis only and cannot be guaranteed before departure. Triple rooms are the same size as twin-bedded rooms and are at the discretion of the hotel. Some hotels and cruises do not offer triple rooms.
- Hotel rooms are often smaller than those in Australia and New Zealand. Hotel room sizes, standards, facilities and services provided may vary from country to country and region to region and are often local in style. Standard check in time tends to be 2 to 4pm or later and check out is normally 10am, but may vary with destination.
- Non-smoking rooms are requested by default but cannot be guaranteed.
- Special requests can be passed on but cannot be guaranteed.
- Loyalty membership benefits do not apply.
- Please consult your tour guide before using any WiFi or pay TV services as these are generally not free of charge.
- Please note that any EE arranged pre or post hotels are subject to availability and not necessarily the same as the hotels used on the core tour. It is the client's responsibility to check all details before booking or departure.
- Gratuities (tips) are not included in the tour price for services of the tour guides and drivers throughout the tour. The industrial recommended tip for the tour guide and driver is AUD10 per traveller/per day where tour or transfer services are provided, which will be expected whilst on tour (this will include day of arrival and departure).
- No private transfer is included in the quoted tour cost. Unless it is stated in the INCLUSIONS or booking confirmation documents.
- For the customers who do not participate in the Optional Extras and request an early return to the hotel. The following options are available:
I. the customers can wait and use the group transfer; or
II. let us organise the private transfer on their own cost.
HEALTH & FITNESS REQUIREMENT
- A very good level of fitness and mobility is required for you to enjoy all aspects of the itinerary, as this is considered a fast-paced tour. While there is some free time scheduled either in the morning or afternoon, there are many full days of sightseeing with minimal rest and some early starts. You will be required to walk up and down stairs, get on and off the coach and participate in all scheduled sightseeing that may be conducted on uneven ground and terrain. Any physical ailments you may have must be disclosed at the time of booking to determine your suitability. If you have any form of walking aids, other than a walking stick or hiking poles, then this tour is not suitable.
- The itinerary provided serve as a guide only and may be subject to change without notice and at the discretion of EE. Itinerary may be altered for reasons including, but not limited to, weather conditions, social unrest, poor road conditions or generally to ensure the safe passage of customers.
- Itinerary may also be changed due to local circumstances or events. Changes may or may not be communicated prior to departure.
- EE will not be liable for any costs resulting from a change in itinerary due to factors beyond its control. Further, customers are not entitled to a refund for itinerary alterations resulting from factors beyond EE's control.
- We strongly recommend that all customers purchase Travel Insurance as soon as they make a purchase on our website. Help cover yourself for the unexpected with EE Insurance, we highly recommend it. Contact us on 1300 738 196 or send email to email@example.com for a quote.
- Visas are not included. It is the traveller's responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. EE is unable to provide visa advice.
- If you wish to make any amendments to your trip, a change fee of AUD$150 per person per transaction plus any applicable additional cost are payable at the time of completing your booking. Your change request must be submitted when completing the mandatory booking form.
- Any change requested after submitting your mandatory booking form cannot be guaranteed, is strictly subject to availability.
- All cancellations must be made in writing to EE.
- The Hero Tours booking will be 100% non-refundable once it is confirmed.