HOW TO BOOK
- Within 72 hours upon receiving the booking notification from you, EE will send an email to you including a link to complete the mandatory booking form.
- The mandatory booking form must be completed within 5 working days to secure your preferred travel date.
- The failure of completing the mandatory booking form may cause a full cancellation of your booking.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of confirming the booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
- Full payment of tour cost and any applicable upfront surcharges including, but not limited to single supplement, flight surcharge, and seasonal surcharge is required at the time of confirming the booking.
- For further payment enquiry, please contact us by sending email to email@example.com
- The booking confirmation will be emailed to you within 5 working days after the mandatory booking form is completed by you.
- A preliminary itinerary and international flight itinerary will be emailed to you 1-2 months prior to departure (subject to the given deadlines from different suppliers under different circumstances, this sometimes will be sent out a few months earlier.)
- The pre-departure booking confirmation will be emailed to you 2 weeks prior to departure.
- Gratuities (tips) are not included in the tour price for services of the tour guides and drivers throughout the tour. The industrial recommended tip for the tour guide and driver is AUD5 per traveller/per day where tour or transfer services are provided, which will be expected whilst on tour (this will include day of arrival and departure).
- No private transfer is included in the quoted tour cost. Unless it is stated in the INCLUSIONS or booking confirmation documents.
- For the customers who do not participate in the Optional Extras and request an early return, the following options are available:
I. the customers can wait and use the group transfer; or
II. let us organise the private transfer on their own cost.
HEALTH & FITNESS REQUIREMENT
- A very good level of fitness and mobility is required for you to enjoy all aspects of the itinerary, as this is considered a fast-paced tour. While there is some free time scheduled either in the morning or afternoon, there are many full days of sightseeing with minimal rest and some early starts. You will be required to walk up and down stairs, get on and off the coach and participate in all scheduled sightseeing that may be conducted on uneven ground and terrain. Any physical ailments you may have must be disclosed at the time of booking to determine your suitability. If you have any form of walking aids, other than a walking stick or hiking poles, then this tour is not suitable.
- The itinerary provided serve as a guide only and may be subject to change without notice and at the discretion of EE. Itinerary may be altered for reasons including, but not limited to, weather conditions, social unrest, poor road conditions or generally to ensure the safe passage of customers.
- Itinerary may also be changed due to local circumstances or events. Changes may or may not be communicated prior to departure.
- EE will not be liable for any costs resulting from a change in itinerary due to factors beyond its control. Further, customers are not entitled to a refund for itinerary alterations resulting from factors beyond EE's control.
- We strongly recommend that all customers purchase Travel Insurance as soon as they make a purchase on our website. Help cover yourself for the unexpected with EE Insurance, we highly recommend it. Contact us on 1300 738 196 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
- Visas are not included. It is the traveller's responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. EE is unable to provide visa advice.
- If you wish to make any amendments to your trip, a change fee of AUD$150 per person per transaction plus any applicable additional cost are payable at the time of completing your booking. Your change request must be submitted when completing the mandatory booking form.
- Any change requested after submitting your mandatory booking form cannot be guaranteed, is strictly subject to availability.
- All cancellations must be made in writing to EE.
- Cancellation of any Day Tours 8 days or more before departure: you will receive a refund less an admin fee of AUD$11 per person per transaction.
- Cancellation of any Day Tours 7 days or less before departure: No refund will be payable.